A blog about Bloomsbury Academic's 33 1/3 series, our other books about music, and the world of sound in general.

Monday, November 29, 2010

10 "Must-Read" books in the series

Margaret Eby over at Flavorwire has an intriguing article about the 33 1/3 series, picking 10 titles to read.

Not exactly the selection I would have chosen and perhaps a little skewed towards some of the more recent entries, but it's a great list nonetheless.

Also on Flavorwire, the 15 Best Shows on Basic Cable which I love purely because of its support of "Terriers".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errrr .............

there are actually only 10 titles, not 15!

Interesting choices though by the author of the article.

I really must read the Celine Dion book .........

John

David said...

Oops - my apologies. I've changed it to ten now!