A blog about Bloomsbury Academic's 33 1/3 series, our other books about music, and the world of sound in general.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Let the Games Commence!

A few days early, but what the heck...If you're interested in writing a book for the series, for publication in Spring 07 or Autumn 07, you've got between now and October 31st to email me (david@continuum-books.com). No need to write up a proposal yet - just very briefly tell me who you are and what you might be interested in writing about, and I'll add you to the list. Everyone on that list will then receive an Invitation to Pitch (with guidelines on how to do so) in early November, and with any luck we'll be able to sign up 7 or 8 of the best proposals, for publication in 2007.

And not to come across all Cher or anything, but these may well end up being the very last books in the series, so let's hope they're good'uns.

1 comment:

Von Helvete said...

Nice one David! Live long and prosper and all that. I would like to write about the Backyard Babies and how they changed my life. I do no like to write about Cher, however, I recognise you as the big cheese, so just tell me to fuck off. Nevertheless if you want to keep it real you will find me at: www.von-helvete.blogspot.com

Karl 7